City Manager’s Welcome:
I would like to personally welcome you to our website. The City of Leslie is a beautiful community and our staff works very hard to serve our residents as well as those who stop in to visit.
Our goals are to continue to maintain the high quality of our services such as water, sewer, roads, police and fire protection, parks, and other services. Economically, we are working to keep our historic downtown a thriving and exciting place, attracting and growing new and diverse businesses to our Certified Industrial Park, and drawing new residents who realize the significant advantages of living in Leslie.
I am truly honored to serve as the City Manager of Leslie. Everyday, I am inspired by the positive attitudes and the depth of commitment our residents have towards making Leslie the great place that it is. I welcome you again to this website and to Leslie. Please feel free to call on us if you have any questions and please stop in to City Hall to say hi.
Brian Reed, City Manager
City Manager’s Office
The City Manager serves as the City's chief administrative officer and serves and is appointed by the City Council. The major responsibilities of the manager are to:
- Implement City Council's strategic priorities and policy decisions
- Supervise the enforcement of all laws and ordinances
- Supervise and coordinate the work of the administrative officers and departments of the City
- As Budget Officer, Supervise the preparation of the annual budget and long-range financial planning
- Recommend to the council such measures as the manager deems necessary or appropriate for the improvement of city services
- Manage special projects and perform additional duties that may be required of the manager